Wednesday 14 January 2009

Finding Charlie's Music Shop....

Now it's even easier to find us using Google Maps! We've updated our Location Page
to show Charlie's on a searchable, zoomable google map. Aren't Google maps the best thing ever? :) Love them. I have absolutely no sense of direction so a good map/sat nav system is a must for me, and I use google maps all the time to figure out where on earth I am, need to be, should have been before I got lost!

And of course if this still isn't enough just ring us and we'll talk you through it :) Of course you can always order over the phone and save yourself the trip! we take Visa, Mastercard, Laser etc


View Larger Map

No comments:

Facebook us

Charles Byrne Musik Ins,

Charles Byrne Musik Ins,
http://www.charlesbyrne.com

Follow us on twitter

Charlie's News direct to your Email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner